We are recovering from the magnificent holidays at our house. I hope that your holiday season was everything you wanted it to be and more.
I’ve been thinking about making a post of some things that I’ve come across that I love. So, here it is…my to-do list of sorts and just plain cool things I’ve found that I want to share with you. Just click on the pictures and you’ll connect to the site!
1. I have had this one on my to-do list for a while. I love pretty baskets and bins and it’s so easy to organize all of my craft craziness and my daughter’s toys and games in them. Here’s a diy on how to make one from “how about orange” – a super cute blog with tons of fabulous ideas.
2. If you have kids, you know…trash accumulates quickly! I love this little car sized trash bag from A Ditchin’ Time Quilts – I can’t wait to try it!
3. I love to make homemade cards and I don’t always have an envelope on hand that will fit my design. I found this lovely site called “Design and Nonsense” that shows you how to make them yourself – oh the possibilities…
4. This is just about the coolest bow website ever! Tons and tons of tutorials, pictures, videos and links to countless supplies of bows, bows, BOWS! Yay!!!
5. I love a good t-shirt upcycle idea! I have a pile of old t-shirts just waiting to be repurposed. Here’s one thing I can’t wait to try from the Botkin Family blog…
Well, that is my 1st installment of “A few of my favorite things…” More to come!
Sending love your way:)